Introduction: Nursing as a health educator is the first to have contact with the patient who enters a service to consult or alleviate any ailment.Objective: to analyze satisfaction in relation to the care received by nursing staff in a primary health care center in the town of Winifreda, department of Conhelo in the province of La Pampa.Methods: An observational, descriptive, cross-sectional, prospective, descriptive study was carried out. A total of 174 patients were included. Three evaluation instruments were used, one for sociodemographic analysis and two for satisfaction analysis.Results: The study sample was 88.51% female and the remaining 11.49% were male. The average age was 39.81. Sixty percent of the sample attended preventive activities, while 20% of the respondents reported following up on care plans. Of the respondents, 82.9% obtained an appointment on the same day. Cronbach's Alpha for the AMABLE Questionnaire was 0.810; and for the Baker Questionnaire 0.826.Conclusions: Most patients perceive the care provided by nursing professionals as adequate, which is closely related to the quality of care, nursing services, participant health, and community care. In the context of primary health care, the people who attended the nursing consultations rated the care they received positively.

Full document

The PDF file did not load properly or your web browser does not support viewing PDF files. Download directly to your device: Download PDF document
Back to Top

Document information

Published on 08/11/22
Submitted on 08/11/22

Volume Vol. 2, 2022
DOI: 10.56294/saludcyt202245
Licence: CC BY-NC-SA license

Document Score


Views 0
Recommendations 0

Share this document

claim authorship

Are you one of the authors of this document?